Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Happy Day

So my birthday was fabulous after all! My sister, Michelle, planned a lunch at Bistro N in Nordstrom (soooooo yummy). With shopping to follow. It was so much fun. I got to spend the day with old friends, and lots of family. It was a great way to start 29!

My Mom made the best tasting cake I have had in a loooong time. I love strawberry cake and she makes the best. See below! It doesn't even look homemade!



After lunch it was time for shopping. First stop was the mac counter at Northpark. After a new makeover and bag full of new makeup we were on our way!




We then made an appearance at Sam Moon, Shoe Mart(the BEST place for shoes), Coach and the outlet mall...we were exhausted! This morning brought more goodies with a fresh made breakfast including french toast from Uncle John. It was a truly great weekend! Thank you everyone for the thoughts, gifts and fun!

No comments: