Monday, January 04, 2010

Honorable Mention and RIP 20's

As you are probably aware, I love planning a party. I mean I truly looooooove it. It is such an exciting process to me.

I thought I was burned out after my mom's giant 50th celebration and The Buddy's first, but somehow I keep finding ways to be involved in parties. I am currently helping a friend at work plan her daughter's third birthday and hit up a few websites that I like to frequent for ideas. I stumbled upon this: Join The Swarm Party: Honorable Mention

I totally forgot that I had submitted my party details to http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/ back in August. They actually picked mine as an honorable mention party!! How fun is that!?

On that note....I haven't even told you about Steven's 30th Birthday party! We celebrated it with our college roommates (Steven's college roommate married my college roommate. Isn't that fun!)

The theme was a Black Out Bash as we were "mourning our 20's". It was a lot of fun. Here are some pics:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: RIP 20's
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: