Thursday, March 19, 2009

29...and holding

So this Saturday is my 29th birthday. I am not quite sure what to think about that. Seems like 30 would be cooler... a sort of right of passage. 29 is boring. I sure don't feel 29....29 year olds are grown ups. I am not sure that I qualify as a grown up yet. I mean I have responsibilities like a grown up, yet I still don't feel like a grown up.

This Birthday has truly been different. If you know me and my family, we LOVE Birthdays. They are like holidays, productions, an event for sure! I generally have a detailed wish list with pictures and links. Tell everyone my birthday is coming, and even count down until the day, but somehow this time is different. It is like I am fighting it, but it is coming anyway.

I have plans and I am really, really excited and looking forward to spend the day the way I have planned (and sad it takes a birthday to get together with friends), but I just can't believe it is time to be 29. Has anyone else had this weird 29 birthday syndrome I seem to be suffering from?

No comments: