Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Birds & The Bees Shower

I am so blessed! Yesterday a shower was thrown for me by some of my favorite people! My sister, Michelle, and friends, Marianna, Lindsey, Teresa, and April did an amazing job. To me it was one of the most well put together showers I have been to. The theme was The Birds & The Bees and it was a lot of fun.

Girls, Thank you sooo much for your thoughtfulness in every detail and for everything you did. It is very appreciated.

Click to play The Birds & The Bees
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Nicki W. said...

what an adorable idea! they did a great great job! i loved all of my showers...you just feel so very blessed!

Adriane and Bryan said...

Your shower was so fun! The girls did a great job. Let's get together soon!