Wednesday, July 11, 2007

America's Team

Well....The Dallas Cowboys organization will be missing out on a great guy next season! They chose to go with a candidate that has prior experience working in the NFL, and we can understand that. I am soooooo proud of Steven and his patience through this entire process. It can't be easy to go through a 6 month interview process with your dream job only to fall short, but Steven is just pleased to have had the experience.

I want to thank all of our friends and family that have been so supportive through this long process. We are releaved that it is finally over, and are excited to see what God has for us next.

Steven, not many can say that they were in the running for a position with "america's team" for over 6 months. I am swelling with pride at the man that you have become. I was so impressed with the poise and patience that you had with this process! I can't wait to see where life takes us next. I love you.

No comments: