Monday, May 14, 2007

June Hostess Drawing!

I am having so much fun with my new endeavor! I have had a really great response and have shows in Waco, Dallas and Oklahoma so far.....crazy. My weeks are filling up, but I am so enjoying the parties, the people and their responce to the catalog. While shopping in Oklahoma with my sister, I came across some really fun summer stuff and instead of keeping it for myself, I am going to pass it on to you!!

This is how it goes. If you choose to host a party in June, your name will be entered in the drawing for this perfect summer tote filled with goodies! If at your party 3 of your guests decide to host a party of their own, your name will be entered in the drawing again! How easy is that?
The tote and goodies are worth $50! June is also the LAST month to receive this tote for FREE as it will be discontinued July 1st! What are you waiting for? Just email me at yoursignaturestyle@yahoo.com to reserve your date today. Once your party is held in June you will be entered once or twice and the winner will be announced on www.yoursignaturestyle.com on July 1st!!


So, What are you getting?
This Yellow beach tote could really hold anything. I was so surprised by the size of it! There is also the cutest cream button for easy closure and large handles so it hangs perfectly by your side. There is even a handy pocket on the inside. This is a must on your vaca this summer!
Essential for a summer tote this year is sun protection! This tote includes Banana Boat SPF 30 for the kids, Suntanicals for you, watermelon and blueberry SPF 15 chapstick, Skintastic Family off, and Banana Boat burn soothing spray!
I came across the cutest outdoor pitcher/glass set. The pitcher comes with ice cubs in the shape of lemon slices! It says Lemon down the side and is complete with 4 matching glasses and 4 lemon slice stir sticks. Too cute. Last, but definitely not least is my favorite part. The large orange and yellow beach towel that says SPLASH!


Good Luck!










No comments: