Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Signature Style


Sorry for the delay in blogs, I have been incredibly busy the past month! I have found my new calling and am really enjoying it!

I am now a representative for Signature Homestyles! You probably have not heard of it yet; however I guarantee you will.

What is it? Well, it is a company that creates home organization and decor and has for the past 36 years! I love the quality and style of their products. I have found that they have something for every style and am really excited about all the new stuff that is fitting nicely in my home!

If you get a chance, check out my website www.yoursignaturestyle.com and let me know what you think. Make sure that you click on the Mega Super Savings Sale at the top right corner for Mothers Day gift ideas starting at $5!

No comments: