Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pedicure secrets!

I love a good pedicure! It is my little slice of heaven once a month. I found a nail place by the house that messages your legs and feet with hot stones....It is fabulous! My only gripe was that my heals would get so cracked and dried way before my color would mess up. I have been long searching for a way to keep my heals beautiful. (i know....gross, but lots of people deal with this)
Well, I have found some solutions and thought I would share! First of all, I found the exact buffing pad that my salon was using on a website for $2.95 each! It is a great thing! I have tried everything from foot brushes, to pumice stones, but nothing has ever worked as well as what the salon uses. If you want one for yourself, go to www.folica.com. Type Feet First buffing pad in the search box at the top of the website and order as many as you like! I think it is a perfect gift for a friend with some nail polish!
Secondly, I have found a cream at walmart called heel balm that is a thick enough cream that it really fights the dryness. You can find it in the pharmacy section, in a blue box.
Happy hunting, and here's to beautiful feet for the spring!Let me know if you try any of these and what you think.

No comments: