Friday, February 03, 2006

Ficken

I Love Bush's Chicken!!! I have always loved Bush's Chicken, until now. I was ecstatic that they were opening one on greenville in Dallas. So we went at least once a week until the day they served us Ficken.

Michelle and I swore that the Chicken tasted like fish and asked if they were making their fish in the same fryer (this bush's also served fish) that they were making their chicken in and he assured us that he didn't. They offered us a new plate that ended up tasting exactly like Ficken again.

I haven't been back since. Then I drove by today on the way to lunch at it has been closed down.

I guess people weren't big on Ficken. Can you blame us!?


On a totally new subject, if you need something to do this weekend, You could always go check out the Mulberry Bush at Canton.

It is my mothers store and it has "Everything you didn't know you needed"
From One-of-a-kind lamps, coat racks, and candles to fun dishes and neat decor.

Her store is located in "The Mountain" on the boardwalk. You'll know when you see it:
The Mulberry Bush
http://tinyurl.com/7jm9e (click) to see store

No comments: