Saturday, October 31, 2009

Homecoming



We love going home for Baylor Homecoming and it was Cohen's first Homecoming experience. I was so excited to take him to his first homecoming parade because I have so many memories of attending every year growing up. I used to stare in awe at the Baylor Cheerleaders and how I knew I wanted to be one, only to get to walk in the parade two years at Baylor as a Baylor Spirit Squad member!

(I am on the far left. circa 2002)

This year my parents, cousins, aunt and grandparents joined us, which made it extra special. We started out at Shipley's donuts ( my fav) then headed to our usual spot downtown.



We then headed over to campus so Cohen could see the bears in the bear pit. Then off to the game. Cohen's first football game was a big hit. Every time the crowd would get loud he would yell, "YAY" while clapping..so cute!






We left at halftime because Cohen fell asleep, but drove over to the suspension bridge for an impromptu picnic of Bush's Chicken (man I miss that place!). We ended the day at Spice Shop, another fav of mine and then headed home. It was a fabulous day!

No comments: