Thursday, April 23, 2009

Word Cloud

Ok....Im addicted. I stumbled upon this really great blog named Mix Mingle Glow where a wedding/party planner dishes on all her ideas. Im totally ready to plan a party now! I have been inspired!

While being engulfed in the blog I came across a post she had written about a website called "wordle". Ever heard of it!? Me either. The site takes words and creates "word clouds". I think it is such a neat way to create interesting things like the front of personal note cards or a neat print for a babies room, or an invitation to a party that really sets the tone for the event.

The coolest part is they have a place to enter your blog address and it creates a word cloud for you! It was so neat to see a very individualized word cloud.

SO..go check it out...put your blog in and see what it creates for you! Then come back here and tell me what you think. How would you use this tool for something creative....fishing for comments here!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

what a cool website! And I like your word cloud--much deeper than mine was.