Monday, January 19, 2009

WOW! I get to give birth AND change diapers!

I love this collection! The Anne Taintor collection that is.

Anne has taken different magazine ads from the 30's, 40's, and 50's and added commentary that comes together to make some really funny and creative gifts. Her tag line is: "Making smart people smile since, 1985".

(So if you're smiling then that means you're smart!)

The Anne Taintor products are one of the newest lines for The Mulberry Bush.

We laughed so hard going through all of the different sayings. The line includes sticky notes, silver ID cases, greeting cards and flasks. Below are a few of our favorites:









What do you think? Are you smiling?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I am smiling Tif, I love them. I gave some coin purses for Christmas last year with these cute little sayings on them. Everyone loved them!

Love you,
Aunt Lisa