I am pretty sure Tiffany will etch these words on my tombstone. It is what I say when I have no real answer to her question. As a dad to be at 31 weeks, I need some answers. So, let's play 20 Questions...
1) How do you convince your wife that you think she is so beautiful pregnant when she knows she has gained almost 25lbs?
2) How can one tiny woman eat that much cereal?
3) Should I really trust a person whose profession is "Dog Whisperer?"
4) Am I really ready to be a dad?
5) Do I have an allergy to books, because it has been 31 weeks and I have not finished my dad to be books?
6) How early should I start training Cohen for soccer glory? He is already kicking the crap out of Tif.
7) Is there a genius out there who can make clothes for a 4' 11" tall pregnant woman? If so, we have not met him.
8) How can one man get a cupcake and snow cone at the same time?
9) Will Cohen like the color green? Man we hope so.
10) Should an OBGYN Nurse really be allowed to put her whole arm up there?
11) At what point does sympathy weight just turn into, "hey your fat?"Is this it?
12) Is there anything cooler than feeling your baby kick?
13) Seriously, what is the world record for how many times a woman goes to pee in one full day?
14) Is it sad that quite possibly the baby stroller is worth more than my 1998 F150?
15) Are these the two scariest words a dad to be can hear... Coach Bag? I think they may be.
16) Is there anything greater than looking at your wife and knowing how great of a mom she will be?
17) Registering at Babies "R" Us... Is this what hell is like?
18) Baby Moon... Is that a real thing or did I just get totally suckered?
19) Does Sesame Street come in HD?
20) What are we going to do? Oh yeah, just remember...
We'll Figure It Out