Saturday, May 31, 2008

28 on the 28th

My whole pregnancy has been surrounded by an odd number/date coincidence. We told Family at Christmas, told the blog world on Valentines Day, officially found out he was a boy on my Birthday/Easter weekend. Turned 23 weeks pregnant on April 23rd...our 3 year anniversary, and most recently turned 28 weeks pregnant on the 28th. Isn't that odd!? So I have decided this must all be leading up to a big number at the end. 8 is my lucky number, and thought August 8, 2008 (8/8/08) could be the big day. It will be interesting to see.

Also, as I am looking at 12 weeks left, I wonder where all the time has gone. The anxiety I had 3 weeks ago has somewhat subsided (which isn't like me at all). I am anxious to meet this little guy and trust that God has it all under control. I know everything will fall into place when the time is right. I am enjoying that peace right now.

I am also enjoying CEREAL! I know a couple of months ago I stated that I didn't have cravings, but an association problem. Well I was wrong! On any given day you can find 6...yes at least 6 boxes of cereal in my pantry. How does one eat all that cereal you ask....I treat them all equally and have at least 2 bowls a day. The more sugar and kiddie the cereal is the more I love it!

Can't be good for me right, well luckily I passed my glucose testing this week with normal levels and can continue my love for sugary cereals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're CUTE! I miss Cohen! I want to come see him again. That one kick I felt got me hooked on COHEN! I know he is going to be my buddy for sure.

Amy~