Thursday, April 17, 2008

Your Opinion Counts

And we need it! As most of you know Mom is launching her Apron Line at this summer's Dallas Market. We really believe that mom is on to something here and want to help her out any way we can. She has several possibilities for tag lines, and needs your vote. Please, Please take a second and visit her blog...

http://www.aroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.com/

It only takes a moment to vote and there are pictures of the aprons too! It is quick, so get with it.....What are you waiting for!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know your silly Uncle Mike went in and gave some opinions, and of course I didn't agree so I had to change the votes to add mine. Of course I was nice and left his. Trying to get used to this website, blog, myspace stuff is really difficult for me. But I sure do enjoy reading it! Love you Babe.