Wednesday, February 20, 2008

She's Famous!!

You may notice in my Bio in the margin of this page I mention that I am not a fan of height comments. It's not that I don't know that I am short, it is just that it can be annoying to be reminded...Anyways, Michelle (my 1/2 an inch taller, yet younger sister) feels the same way. So you can imagine how hilarious it is to me that her debut on television is about exactly that....her height. Check out the link below to the Gordon Keith show. It is a local DFW show that I have never seen before this clip, but it seems to be a funny show. Once you open the link. scroll the small triangle under the video to the right until it is almost over. This is Michelle's 30 seconds of fame!
It is too funny!!

http://www.wfaa.com/video/gordonfullshows-index.html?nvid=219179&shu=1

No comments: