Wednesday, December 21, 2005

GO hoops!


Last night I was seperating the gifts to my family and the gifts to Stevens family and came across one that didn't have a tag on it. Well, of course I accuse Steven of forgetting to put a tag on it. He laughs at me and tells me that it is a gift to me from him. Well we arent sapposed to be doing gifts until after we get back from the Orange Bowl. He cheated.

He tells me it's not a big deal and that I should open it. I can't stand it, so I agree to open it. Now I am the proud owner of an FC Dallas Jersey! I really wanted one last year at the beginning of the season and am looking forward to wearing it in April. YEAH!

For those of you who arent aware, Steven is the Sponsorship Coordinator for the Professional soccer team in Dallas. I am at most games and always wanted to wear the jersey. Now I can.
I guess it doesn't take much to excite me.

No comments: