Sunday, June 05, 2011

Bulletin boards

I am posting some of my favorite boards I created this year. As my first year as a teacher and being a late hire, I had to create things quickly with little thought. I hope to put more thought into things next year! I am linking up to Teaching Happily Ever After.http://teachinghappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/2011/06/bulletin-board-ideas-linky-party.html

My Word Chunk Wall (each flag represented a vowel and we listed the word chunks under each flag)


After Weeks of studying the ocean, we read the story The Nonopus. Here is our board to display them:



Another ocean theme set up with a quote from Rainbow Fish. Our kiddos did a retell on each part of the fish. They loved this!
Go check out Teaching Happily Ever After for more board ideas!

http://teachinghappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/2011/06/bulletin-board-ideas-linky-party.html

4 comments:

Mrs. Ibarra said...

Love your bulletin boards. WOW, the castle must have taken you a while. It looks awesome!

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up! I love your ideas- very cute!
Teaching Happily Ever After

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wonderful ideas! The ocean, fish, and castle flags are adorable! Thanks for sharing! Visiting from Teaching Happily Ever After :)

www.wildaboutkindergarten.blogspot.com