Monday, July 26, 2010

Thirty-One

No...I didn't have a birthday again...I was introduced to the Thirty-One company this past weekend and wanted to share it with you. I had never seen it before, but you may have. If you have, please let me know your experience because I plan on ordering a few...er....lots of things!

I am always up for a cute new bag and I like all of the options that the catalog has. You can also embroider for only $6! No matter what you have embroidered it is only six bucks! I love it!

I am thinking Back to School bags, diaper bags filled with personalized bibs as gifts AND the flat iron case (only $20!) for Christmas gifts!!

If you're interested in participating in my online party, Click HERE for the Catalog and HERE to shop until August 31st! Don't worry if you don't live near me...I will get it to ya!


Loving this backpack for The Buddy! You can insert anything you like in the clear front packet!


My absolute fav product is their personalized stationary :o)


Happy Shopping!




No comments: