Monday, August 04, 2008

Still here

I may have spoken too soon in my last post. I am starting to wish that the Doc wouldn't have said, "wow, I don't think you're going to make it to the 13th!" We were all convinced it would be any day after that. Well...I am still here, seem to be getting larger, and growing more uncomfortable by the moment.

BUT, the last week has been full of contractions and signs of progression, so we are on our way! Tomorrow (Tuesday) morning is my last scheduled appointment, so we will see just how much progress there has been.

Cohen, buddy, we are ready when you are!

3 comments:

Nicki W. said...

what are you dilated to?

Tiffany said...

Well I am 80-90% effaced and still just a 1. I did lose my mp this weekend, so I assumed there would be more progress... Looks like it will be the 13th after all.

Kristy said...

I hope it goes faster for you than for me! My dr. said the same thing to me and I ended up being induced on my due date. I was at a 3 for like 2 weeks!! Don't you just love how everyone tells you their story! Hope it all goes well and I can't wait to see pictures of sweet Cohen!