Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good News

I had appointments with my OB and cardiologist yesterday. They both assured me that there has been no damage to my heart, and I should be able to put this all behind me now! We are so relieved and thankful that our prayers were answered. They cautioned me that future pregnancies would be considered high risk, and this could very well happen again (which is totally scary), but we would at least know what to look for.

Now if we can just remedy the sleepless nights...we would be good to go!

4 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Tiffany, so glad to hear you're ok. I didn't know you had a blog until you left a comment on ours...I just love reading about everyone and their little ones. Your baby boy is just precious. They grow too fast!

Nicki W. said...

yay! that is so scary. it is amazing what weird things happen to our bodies when we are pregnant. praise the lord you are fine :) hang in there for the sleepless nights...it is all worth it :)
xoxo

Ape said...

well looks like we will have something in common with our next pregnancy's HIGH RISK! Ill be at one being I delivered Audree 2 months early due to a placenta abruption. What we go through to get these little miracles, but they are TOTALLY worth it!! Good luck on Cohen sleeping through the night!!

hollyd said...

Hey Tiff! I am so glad your okay...and Cohen is beautiful!! I remember those sleepless nights like it was yesterday, but it will pass - I promise!! I would love to see you if you are ever in Waco - email me @ hdunham@gmail.com. I miss you and Michelle!! holly nay-dunham