Wednesday, February 06, 2008

An American obsession

I remember when American Idol began 7 years ago. That is when I decided that I loved reality tv. I can be a nosy person, and this seemed to fill my appetite. My love has subsided through the years; however I still enjoy a good season of American Idol!

I love that it comes on twice a week. I really look forward to it. With this writers strike and nothing good on tv lately, I am ready for some good stuff. I can probably do without the terrible singers (and feel like they show alot of them during the beginning auditions) and therefore I am ready for tonight's episode where they are in Hollywood.

It's funny, because every singer that really stands out and sings well, I decide that is going to be the one that I am going to go for. So at this point I have like 12 I am cheering on. Time will tell, But the last singer last night was such a sweetheart! He is 18 and living in his car. He had a really great voice and I am anxious to see how far he goes. Josiah was his name.

So watch tonight, and let me know what you think. Every season is different, so if you didn't enjoy it before, you just may this time.

No comments: