I want to dedicate this post to the GREATEST man I know! Today (Sunday, November 18th) he turns a very distinguished 52. If you do not currently have the pleasure of knowing this man, let me tell you a few reason's why he is so great...
- Billy McCullers is a man of God. He carries passion for the word of God, and always leads by example.
- I have never met a man with as much wisdom. He is generally a man of few words, but they are usually profound.
- His one liners get me everytime! Always witty, so funny, and definately original.
- He gives the greatest unbiased advice
- He treats my mother like the princess that she is
- He gives the BEST foot rubs
- I can't wait to try the "eye rub" on my children. That thing is fierce!
- Would probably still race me today for a new pair of shoes
- He would make homemade lunchables...just because we looked like we could use a snack
- He would ALWAYS make sure that Michelle and I had clean laundry, some extra cash, and oil in the car
- He taught us a lot about sports, while being the best spectator at gymnastics and cheerleading
- He is the greatest example of a gentleman, and how important it was to marry a man just like him. I am truly blessed to say that I did.
Thanks, dad for ALL that you have done, and ALL that you are! I hope that today is everything you want it to be. Love you much!