Saturday, June 02, 2007

If it is to be....

It is up to me!

I have not always been the most positive person, and that is something I have been working on recently. I believe that you have a choice everyday on whether it's going to be a good day or a bad one. Some days I choose a bad day, and that is ok as long as there aren't too many of them.

I have started to move somewhat outside of my comfort zone recently in doing my Signature Homestyles business and it can be challenging at times. The most interesting thing I am finding out there, is what God is teaching me!

When I began SHS (April 20th) I set goals for my first month and was serious about reaching them. My goal was 6 shows in May, $2000.00 in sales and to earn Fall products for FREE! At times I was afraid my goals were a little too ambitious, but pushed on. This brings me to a funny story.....

While in Waco for Memorial weekend I had two parties planned. They were both expected to count as one of my 6 parties in May. Well, the second party was during a family graduation party. The idea was that I would set up all of my fun items in the house with a few catalogs and see what happened. If I had time to do a demo, I would. Well......once we go to the party, I realized that the whole party was outside. No one would be even entering the house, let alone EW and AH at my stuff. At first I decided it just wasn't in the cards, but then I realized I was too close to my goal and had to make it happen. SO! Steven backed up our Murano to where everyone was sitting, we popped open the back and I set up everything as if I was having a party!

It ended up being a lot of fun! I booked a catalog party and a BYOB (bring your own banana) show party for June! My aunt (the hostess) received $40 in FREE stuff and 2 half price items, and ultimately it counted as a party for me!!

I learned a lot from that and wanted to share that I finished my first month as a rep with $2100.00 in sales, 6 parties and earned my free product ( I am also on my way to earning a watch!) Whew!

My goal for June is 8 parties! If you want to help me, just contact me.(yoursignaturestyle@yahoo.com) Meanwhile, here is a pic of my Murano party! hehe.

No comments: